That's right, it is post-Christmas season and once again in this socialist controlled area that is the West of Scotland, there are an abundance of trees simply lying in the streets and pavements of our beloved town.
This happens every year, as in, EVERY YEAR! Glasgow District Council (GDC from here on), simply don't wish to collect or haven't the resources to collect them. The alternatives according to the official website of GDC are unbelievable! They are:
* Chop it up and take to the GDC recycling site or put in your bin.
* Drag the friggin thing, or even put it in your car / truck, and take to the handful of deposit sites in Glasgow!
Both of these options are naturally preposterous, and once again it shows just what an embarrassment GDC are.
Real solutions would be:
1) Treat them as bulk uplift, and collect daily in the week after Epiphany.
2) Have more local sites, so you don't have to lug the damn thing several kilometres!
3) Shred them in certain localities, at certain times, and post these so us plebs know when & where to place them.
4) Put a £5 deposit on each one of them. Hence, all the damn things that I see blocking my curb, would be INSTANT money for various entrepreneurs. They would take them, carry them, drag them, whatever, to the relevant site, where they could collect their Geld from the authorities.
Post a Comment